Tuesday 19 March 2013

The cliff

I just dont understand what i feel inside me.
How can something so nice make me feel so scared.
How can something so sweet make me feel so sour.
How can something so beautiful make me feel so on edge.

Its like standing on a cliff,
With wind blowing hard,
I stand there trying to keep my balance.
Making sure i dont fall.
But im slipping.
If i fall, i know it'll ba a long fall.
I know it'll be long before i land.
I know when i land its going to hurt.
But somehow i cant get myself to step away from the edge.
The need to feel, to love, to live seem to be pulling me.
Making me take risks that i know will haunt me.
Is this how life's got to be?
Or will i realize in amidst of the fall that im dreaming.
And all ill be landing on is in the arms of the one i depend on.
Then only will i know that i just wont hurt no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment